The Silver Spur
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy Thanksgiving!

4 posters

Go down

Happy Thanksgiving! Empty Happy Thanksgiving!

Post by Lena Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:48 pm

We're all well aware that Thursday is Thanksgiving. With the holidays comes absences and whatnot. So I wanted to take a moment to tell you all Happy Thanksgiving. Generally, in my family, we go around the table during dinner and tell everyone what we're thankful for. And this year I have a lot to be thankful for. And I thought I'd post now in case I get busy in the next few days and am unable to.

First of all, I'm thankful that I was blessed to see another year. While it's been a rough year, I am still here, alive, to see another day. But further than that, I'm thankful for the support from my family and friends to get through some of the rough patches I've been dealing with, and for not turning their backs on me when I needed them the most. I'm thankful for the strength to finally put my own emotional well being above pleasing others and the courage to remove the toxic individuals from my life.

I'm thankful for all of you, my gaming friends. The majority of you have become my friend outside of rp and on a more personal level. While I haven't met you all irl (yet), I still consider y'all my friends.

Thank you all for coming to play, for contributing to the game and for sharing in my excitement about it. I hope y'all have a great Thanksgiving with your friends and families, eat lotsa good foods and sweets!
Happy Thanksgiving! Rottenecards_43366379_88svcztwv4
-Lena
Lena
Lena
Admin

https://silverspur.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Happy Thanksgiving! Empty Re: Happy Thanksgiving!

Post by lakuetis Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:03 am

i am so thankful to be here! thanks much for having us! eat and party extra for me, no thanksgiving in November up here in Canada! Sad
lakuetis
lakuetis

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:05 pm

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! (And happy Canadian Thanksgiving to Sam whenever that is)

I'm grateful for a lot of things. I could go on and on but I won't, I'll just say in regards to you all I'm glad to have found such a good group of people to rp with. You all rock socks!
Jen
Jen

Back to top Go down

Post by Synner Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:41 pm

Yep. Happy Thanksgiving from me too. Hope everyone's is enjoyable. Mine will be, then I come to work. So if anyone's around, hit me up.

Synner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down